Already have a Username/Password for Bosnian Journal of Basic Medical Sciences?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and figure legends and tables are placed after the reference list.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
I have prepared the Cover letter which includes:
(1) explanation why the manuscript should be published
(2) declaration on any potential competing interests and
(3) suggestion of three potential reviewers (name, institution and e-mail address) for the manuscript.
Bosnian Journal of Basic Medical Sciences offers two types of copyright for authors:
1. Transfer of the copyright to Association of Basic Medical Sciences of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. For commercial use no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission of the Publisher. For non-commercial use, with a proper citation, any part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission of the Publisher.
2. Creative Commons Attribution License (CCAL) is applied to invited articles and offered to authors (additional fee of 200 EUR) who wish to retain the ownership of the copyright for their article. Under the CCAL authors allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy their article, so long as the original authors and source are cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers. In most cases, appropriate attribution can be provided by simply citing the original article. available. Learn more about open access. For more information about the license, please visit http://creativecommons.org/
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.