Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- I have read the Author guidelines for pre-submission requirements.
- My manuscript is well written, accurate, and readable (see the Author Guidelines for scientific writing and language editing options)
- I downloaded the Biomolecules and Biomedicine Manuscript template file to make sure my manuscript follows the formatting guidelines.
- My figures and tables are included at the end of the main article text file.
- I understand that maximum file size for upload is 5 MB, each.
- I understand the costs of publishing and funding options of this journal (see the Article processing fee for more information)
- I understand the Copyright Policy of this journal.
- I understand and accept the Editorial Policy of this journal.
- I confirm that the content of this manuscript has not been published, or currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
- I confirm that all the authors have approved the manuscript for submission.
- I will provide an institutional email address for the corresponding author, if available.
Translational and Clinical Research
New and Emerging Medical Entities
New and Emerging Methods
Letter to Editor
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for
(1) Editorial workflow and procedures related to article submission.
(2) Journal's mailing list for dissemination of Table of Contents and relevant information (users may update their preferences or unsubscribe after receving the first email).
The names and emails will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.